The Center for Creative Change is a group of experienced health care practitioners dedicated to healing mind, body and spirit.
Our office is conveniently located at
409 Roanoke Street, East in downtown Blacksburg, Virginia.
The independent practitioners at the Center offer a wide variety of holistic modalities to promote wellness and healing.
Our services include:
Optimal health and well-being is an integration of mind, body and spirit. Please feel free to contact any of the individual practitioners to inquire how they can be of assistance to you. Please click on the links to the right to learn more about each practitioner as well as workshops and classes they offer.
Directions to the Center
From 460 West off of I-81
- Continue on Main Street into downtown Blacksburg
- Take a left at Roanoke Street, first light after the post office
- 409 Roanoke Street is 4 blocks down on the left
- Take the driveway on the left side of the building as you face it
- The driveway will take you behind the building to the parking area
- The entrance to the CCC is in the back of the building, off the deck
- Please note that the driveway is a one-way system when you leave the parking lot you will come out on Harding Road
From N Main (coming from Prices Fork Road or 460 East)
- Continue on Main Street into downtown Blacksburg.
- Take a right on Washington Street at the first light on the far end of the Kent Square building
- Stay on Washington and go through the 4-way stop on Draper Avenue
- 205 Washington is the first, 2-story white house on your left
- Take the driveway on the right side of the building as you face it.
- Drive around the back of the turquoise shed and enter the building through the back door. Signs will direct you to each practitioner.
- Please note that the driveway is a one-way system and be alert for cars driving the wrong way.