Certified Massage Therapist
Certified Lymphatic Therapist
Certified Prenatal Therapist
Contact Brandy at 434-227-1994 or
Brandy has over 13 years of experience as a Certified Massage Therapist, as well as over 600 hours of medical massage training from the Virginia School of Massage in Charlottesville, Va. She began her career working with pre- and post-surgery patients, and providing hospice care. She has since worked with hundreds of clients with a variety of stress and health related issues. Brandy’s clients have come to her for fertility support and prenatal massage, for athletic training and recovery massage, and for help dealing with the effects of cancer and cancer treatment.
Brandy also specializes in all manner of stress and strain injuries, especially those stemming from overuse due to athletic and fitness training, or from prolonged office work and ergonomics problems.
- Swedish massage – focuses on circulation and stimulating the immune system.
- Therapeutic deep tissue – movements are slower and deeper, focusing on areas of tension.
- Aromatherapy – essential oils enhance any massage by directly affecting mood and helping to alleviate pain.
- Hot stone massage – smooth heated stones are used to warm up and deeply relax tight muscles.
- Prenatal massage – special pillows and cushions are used for extra support, and helps sooth nerves and strained muscles especially in the back and legs.
- Manual Lymph Drainage – a very specialized technique that helps move the lymph fluid through the body more efficiently, stimulating the immune system. This technique is also used for people suffering from Lymphedema as a result of cancer treatment or damaged/removed lymph nodes.
“In many cases, the best massage is not one type, but some combination of the services I provide. I am adept at using different techniques throughout the massage to insure my clients needs, preferences, and goals are met.”
Hot stone: add $10 to any treatment.
Ask about student discount and speciality packages.
Discounts available for referrals and pre-booking!
Gift Certificates available for all occasions.
Contact Brandy at 434-227-1994 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brandy is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association as well as being board certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.